Serving Greater Orlando Florida | Windermere | Oviedo | Longwood
Do you own a retail space, restaurant, or hotel? You could really benefit from a commercial flower bed. Colorful flower beds are not only beautiful to look at but they are a great marketing tactic as they can attract visitors and potential customers to your businesses or property. At Grasshoppers, we are highly experienced with a variety of plants and we can design a flower bed to be the focal point of your company’s property year-round!
Types of Flowers for Your Plant Bed
In Florida, different plants are used for each season and they provide color at different times of the year:
- Annuals: these types of flowers provide constant color. They can last between a season to several years depending on factors like sun exposure and irrigation.
- Perennials: these types of flowers bloom in cycles. They typically provide less color during the cooler months. They can live for three or more years. Most flowers in this category prefer the sun.
At Grasshoppers, our crews are highly-experienced in the different flower types and we know the best techniques to produce the best flower combination for every season.
Consult with a Commercial Landscaping expert!
We’ll Hop On It!! Just leave your information below.
Annual Flower Bed Installation
Due to Florida’s subtropical climate, picking the right flowers for your commercial flower bed can seem impossible without a professional’s help. Mainly annual flowers that will flourish for one season then die the next. They’re a great type of flower if you like to change the look of your lawn from year to year. The most popular annual flowers in Florida are the golden dewdrop, the firebush, the lantana, and the cuphea.
What most property owners don’t know is that certain annual flowers live better during certain seasons! At Grasshoppers we’re knowledgeable of the flowers that will flourish during certain seasons, and those that will not. Most of our clients do four annual rotations, spring, summer, fall, and winter. We have recommendations for each season based on what annuals perform best during that time.
Benefits of a Flower Bed
Whether you manage an HOA or own a business, adding a commercial flower bed to your property may bring many benefits.
- Improve curb appeal
- Provide a warm, welcoming environment
- Attract potential customers
- Help shape your company’s image
- Help increase a person’s productivity
- Help alleviate stress
Designing a Plant Bed for Your Property
Everyone’s needs are different when it comes to adding a commercial flower bed. Below are some factors you may consider:
- Budget: your flower planting can be simple, dramatic, and anything in between. Grasshoppers will work with you and determine a design that suits your needs and your budget.
- Design: all of our landscape work is designed and planned in-house. We use advanced software to create a mock-up of how the design will look on your property so you can visualize it before it’s executed.
- Maintenance: if you don’t have underground sprinklers or someone available to water plants that require more care, you may want to select a different type of plant for your commercial plant bed. If not Grasshoppers has everything you need to ensure your plants are adequately watered. Ask us about our irrigation installation services!
Best of all, after your commercial plant bed is installed, you can change it up and create new displays as often as you’d like.
Flower Bed Services
Unless you’re a master gardener, you’ll want to enlist a professional to help install and maintain your commercial flower bed. So if you’re interested in taking your property to the next level with a commercial plant bed, we at Grasshoppers can help. We’ve been designing landscapes for decades and we know the industry inside and out.
We’ll first meet with you to learn your goals and then examine your property taking note of sun, shade, and soil conditions. We work with a variety of clients including hotels, retail stores, and homeowners associations, so contact us today!Back to Commercial Landscaping