Commercial Flower Beds
Serving Greater Orlando Florida | Windermere | Oviedo | Longwood
Colorful flower beds are not only beautiful to look at but they are a great marketing tactic as they can attract visitors and potential customers to your businesses or property. At Grasshoppers, we are highly experienced with a variety of plants and we’ll make your property looking stunning all year long!
Types of Flowers for Your Commercial Plant Bed
In Florida, different plants are used for each season and they provide color at different times of the year:
- Annuals: these types of flowers provide constant color. They can last between a season to several years depending on factors like sun exposure and irrigation.
- Perennials: these types of flowers bloom in cycles. They typically provide less color during the cooler months. They can live for three or more years. Most flowers in this category prefer the sun.
At Grasshoppers, our crews are highly-experienced in the different flower types and we know the best techniques to produce the best flower combination for every season.
Consult with a Commercial Landscaping expert!
We’ll Hop On It!! Just leave your information below.
What Are the Benefits of a Commercial Flower Bed?
Whether you manage an HOA or own a business, adding a commercial flower bed to your property may bring many benefits. As previously mentioned they can attract potential customers and visitors as flower beds give off a first impression of a property. Commercial flower beds can also help shape your company’s image and according to some studies, flowers can increase a person’s productivity and alleviate stress.
Choosing a Commercial Flower Bed for Your Property
Whether you own a commercial property or HOA, everyone’s needs are different when it comes to adding a commercial flower bed. Below are some factors you may consider:
- Budget: your flower planting can be simple, dramatic, and anything in between. Grasshoppers will work with you and determine a design that suits your needs and your budget.
- Design: all of our landscape work is designed and planned in-house. We use advanced software to create a mock-up of how the design will look on your property so you can visualize it before it’s executed.
- Maintenance: if you don’t have underground sprinklers or someone available to water plants that require more care, you may want to select a different type of plant for your commercial plant bed. If not Grasshoppers has everything you need to ensure your plants are adequately watered.
Best of all, after your commercial plant bed is installed, you can change it up and create new displays as often as you’d like.
Adding a Commercial Plant Bed to Your Property
If you’re interested in taking your property to the next level with a commercial plant bed, Grasshoppers can help. We’ve been designing landscapes for decades and we know the industry inside and out. We’ll first meet with you to learn your goals and then examine your property taking note of sun, shade, and soil conditions. We work with a variety of clients including hotels, retail stores, and homeowners associations, so contact us today!Back to Commercial Landscaping