Serving Greater Orlando Florida | Windermere | Oviedo | Longwood
Heavy rainfall is a reality of living in central Florida. This makes irrigation drainage all the more important! Having a quality landscape drainage system that is composed of high-quality pipes, valves, and other important components is a huge part of landscaping and lawn care.
Without proper drainage, issues may start to emerge over time, which can cause a tremendous amount of damage to your lawn and landscaping. We at Grasshoppers provide premier landscaping and irrigation drainage services so your landscaping can stay pristine and beautiful year-round.
We offer various drainage solutions and diversion methods including:
- Catch basins
- French drains
- Landscape grading
- Creek beds
- And more!
All of which will effectively divert excess runoff away from your property.
Do I Need a Landscape Drainage System?
When the soil on your business property is suffering from a landscape drainage issue, there may not be clear indications. Here are some subtle issues you may be experiencing drainage issues:
- Yellowing or drooping plants
- Unusual pools of water
- Eroding soil
- Exposed roots
Consult with an Irrigation & Sprinkler Systems expert!
We’ll Hop On It!! Just leave your information below.
The Importance of Irrigation Drainage
An ineffective drainage system can wreak havoc on your property. Here are just some of the damaging effects of bad irrigation drains:
- Flooding: This damage is obvious, but it can be dramatically sudden. The combination of a malfunctioning irrigation system and heavy rainfall can make sudden flooding disastrous.
- Mosquitoes: Standing water can serve as a breeding ground for mosquitoes–and once they find a single area, they can spread throughout an entire property.
- Soil erosion: If the correct type of irrigation drains aren’t utilized on your property, the soil that makes up the foundation of your landscaping may start to erode.
- Plant death: This is possibly one of the worst types of damage from incorrect drains because it’s totally preventable. If plant roots sit in water, they develop “root rot”, a fungus that will blacken and kill the plant from underground. It’s a common problem with water-logged landscapes.
Commercial Landscape Drainage
Do you run a business that needs landscaping maintenance? Grasshoppers has experience with installing and maintaining the irrigation drainage needs of commercial properties. Whether you own a hotel or a retail space, we can provide you with professional insight and effective drainage to keep your landscaping healthy.
Experts in Irrigation Drainage
When you choose Grasshoppers for your irrigation drainage installation, we provide long-lasting solutions. We consider every element of your property, including the gradient and elevation of your land, to recommend a solution.
Your commercial property may require a french drain, which will help leach out water from areas on the ground that are consistently wet. Another option would be to use a solid pipe, which would redirect water away from areas where water is accumulating.
When you choose Grasshoppers to install irrigation drains and other components, you’ll have access to all of our services, including recommendations for future landscaping improvements. Call Grasshoppers today for your irrigation drainage needs!Back to Irrigation – Sprinkler Systems