Serving Greater Orlando Florida | Windermere | Oviedo | Longwood
Our mission is to provide our clients with a comprehensive lawn maintenance service. We offer a premier, superior service that is designed to take care of every aspect of a commercial property. Grasshoppers specializes in large commercial properties, Homeowners Associations, and Property Management contracts. Our professionalism and dedication has made us the company we are today, and we take pride in our exceptional service.
Grasshoppers is a Cut Above the Rest
There are a few things that we believe set us apart from our competitors.
- Established in 2002, We bring over 17 years of industry experience
- All of our employees are trained professionals in their field, with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Our company supports a drug-free workplace with an emphasis on teamwork
- Our presence on any commercial property is curated and professional, with uniformed employees and carefully maintained company vehicles
- We place a strong emphasis on keeping each piece of equipment in top-performing condition. In fact, most of our equipment is under 3-years-old
- Grasshoppers has been an established lawn maintenance company for over 19 years.
- We are fully licensed and insured, so your property has full protection
- We have the production and equipment capability to undertake large-scale Enhancement Projects that many companies would normally have to subcontract
- We establish and maintain continuous communication with Primary Contact (Property Manager) as well as interest owners (Board members, service support staff)
- Every one of our managers has over 15+ years of landscape/turf care experience
- We respond to customer concerns with urgency and resolve issues timely
- We FOLLOW UP on any issue addressed w Primary Contact so that issue is fully resolved to satisfaction
- We take a PROACTIVE approach to property management and maintenance. We make recommendations on current status of property being mindful of customer budget considerations
- We will attend HOA or Board Member meetings to enable more effective communication or upon request by property management
- Implement Quality Control Inspection Systems and Ride-Alongs w key personnel to survey all maintenance grounds and establish/maintain an expected aesthetic standard
- We show up timely to ALL appointments
- We schedule projects expeditiously and communicate on any delays in project completion
- We set fair and realistic expectations on the viability of projects and cost projections
- We do what we say we will do
- GI-BMP certified and fully licensed in turf care management
- Associate Certified Entomologist on retainer
- Perform monthly training meetings on a wide scope of agronomic topics.
We offer Quality Lawn and Landscaping Services:
- Complete installations, designing, clean-ups, and renovations. Recently Grasshoppers added a new service providing digital imaging for landscape designs.
- We offer landscape maintenance for all of our properties.
- Fertilization is an important component of lawn care, encouraging your grass to be healthy and green.
- Pest Control
- We take pride in our ability to reduce the threat that comes from pests, creating a nuisance-free environment for your property.
- An often overlooked element of good landscaping design, hardscaping is a cornerstone of our services.
- New layouts, service repairs, revamps, french drains, valve locating, and maintenance contracts available.
- Outdoor Lighting
- New installation/layouts, service repairs, and maintenance contracts available.
If you’re looking to completely transform your commercial property, we can handle your entire project. We offer every aspect of commercial property curation, and we’d be happy to schedule you for a consultation today!